Berkshire Care Association
Berkshire Care Association is the voice of Adult Social Care Providers in Berkshire. We believe passionately that Adult Social Care providers play a vital role in supporting individuals and their families at the some of the most difficult times of their lives. We support our members to deliver the highest possible standards of care and support by the sharing of knowledge, skills, and best practice. In addition to this we are the voice of care providers in Berkshire and as such we work with our statutory and non-statutory partners across the health and social care sector to ensure that the voice of care providers is heard.
We seek to foster co-operation between care providers by providing information, training, support and guidance to promote high standards of care. We organise members meetings, training courses and other events. We attend meetings with commissioners in order to represent the views of care providers. We also undertake various special projects from time to time.
Become part of our local care provider network where you will be able to exchange ideas, share experiences and solve common problems:
* Get BCA’s free resource pack with care-planning and documentation aids
* Executive Members attend Free Meetings with topical speakers
* Reduced prices for selected training courses
* Purchase discounts through our Buyer Consortiums
* Expert advise when you need it – call us and we are here to help
* Representation at meetings with NHS and Local Authority commissioners
* Cost of membership: £240 for one service, £120 for an additional ‘sister’ service, £600 for 4 services or more.
* If you are not a member but wish to attend one of our managers meetings to see what we offer, please contact BCA
The Alliance has established a forum for local Care Associations to exchange best practice based on their experiences as well as being a useful vehicle to deliver front line smaller provider issues direct to the central decision makers.
Meetings and Events
BCA arranges meetings and events with topical speakers. Book your place online.
Berkshire Care Association provides support to care providers such as care homes, domiciliary care agencies, supported living providers, personal assistants and family carers.
Become a member and join the only organisation representing independent care providers in Berkshire.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.