Berkshire Care Association is the voice of Adult Social Care Providers in Berkshire. We believe passionately that Adult Social Care providers play a vital role in supporting individuals and their families at the some of the most difficult times of their lives. We support our members to deliver the highest possible standards of care and support by the sharing of knowledge, skills, and best practice. In addition to this we are the voice of care providers in Berkshire and as such we work with our statutory and non-statutory partners across the health and social care sector to ensure that the voice of care providers is heard.
Today we are loving social care.
We have written to all local MPs and Adult Social Care portfolio holders to ask them the same.
Social Care funding requires an urgent review: long term funding is needed.
Nominations are now open for the
Inaugural Celebration of Excellence in Care
About the Berkshire Care Awards 2024
This event will be a celebration of Excellence in Adult Social Care across Berkshire.
We will be highlighting the commitment, dedication and achievements of staff across the County.
It will be an opportunity to raise the profile of Adult Social Care and highlight and recognise the outstanding work that is achieved by so many.
Save the Date!
Thursday 25th April 2024, 1pm – 4pm
Berkshire Care Association is proud to be part of both regional and national care alliances. This gives us the opportunity to inform and be part of a wider representational voice nationally.
Our Vision Statement
To support CQC regulated care providers in the delivery of high quality adult health and social care services across Berkshire.
We help our members raise standards through sharing best practice, providing access to training and resources and act as ambassadors for the sector.
- Become part of our local care provider network where you will be able to exchange ideas, share experiences and solve common problems
- Expert advice when you need it – call us we are here to help
- Access to free meetings attended by topical speakers
- Discounts on training and consultancy services and the BCA annual conference
- Advice and support with inspection planning, action planning and responses to CQC and safeguarding enquiries
- Executive members area of the website with access to resources and a variety of documentation
- Representation at meetings with the local CCG’s, Safeguarding Boards, CQC and local authority commissioners
- RN validation advice to maintain NMC registration
- The ability to stand for election to the BCA Board and help shape the direction of your Care Association
- The use of BCA’s logo on your website and email signature
- A framed certificate of membership
* Cost of membership: £240 for one service, £120 for an additional ‘sister’ service, £600 for 4 services or more.
* If you are not a member but wish to attend one of our managers meetings to see what we offer, please contact BCA
Meetings and Events
BCA arranges meetings and events with topical speakers. Book your place online.
Berkshire Care Association provides support to care providers such as care homes, domiciliary care agencies, supported living providers, personal assistants and family carers.
Become a member and join the only organisation representing independent care providers in Berkshire.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.