Berkshire Care Association
We seek to foster co-operation between care providers by providing information, training, support and guidance to promote high standards of care. We organise members meetings, training courses and other events. We attend meetings with commissioners in order to represent the views of care providers. We also undertake various special projects from time to time.
- Become part of our local care provider network where you will be able to exchange ideas, share experiences and solve common problems
- Expert advice when you need it – call us we are here to help
- Access to free meetings attended by topical speakers
- Discounts on training and consultancy services and the BCA annual conference
- Advice and support with inspection planning, action planning and responses to CQC and safeguarding enquiries
- Executive members area of the website with access to resources and a variety of documentation
- Representation at meetings with the local CCG’s, Safeguarding Boards, CQC and local authority commissioners
- RN validation advice to maintain NMC registration
- The ability to stand for election to the BCA Board and help shape the direction of your Care Association
- The use of BCA’s logo on your website and email signature
- A framed certificate of membership
* Cost of membership: £240 for one service, £120 for an additional ‘sister’ service, £600 for 4 services or more.
* If you are not a member but wish to attend one of our managers meetings to see what we offer, please contact BCA
Meetings and Events
BCA arranges meetings and events with topical speakers. Book your place online.
Berkshire Care Association provides support to care providers such as care homes, domiciliary care agencies, supported living providers, personal assistants and family carers.
Become a member and join the only organisation representing independent care providers in Berkshire.